The Pacific Northwest is one of America's strongest regional trade economies with more than one in four jobs tied to the industry. The Alliance for Northwest Jobs and Exports is a non-profit trade organization that supports new export projects in Oregon and Washington State that will create thousands of new jobs and raise millions in tax revenue for our schools and other services.
Members of the Alliance for Northwest Jobs and Exports include companies, labor, civic and other organizations who understand the importance of exports to our region and want to strengthen our trade economy. Members include:
- Agrium Inc.
- Ambre Energy North America, Inc.
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Montana
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Washington
- Arch Coal
- Associated Industries of Spokane
- Associated General Contractors of Washington
- Association of Washington Business
- Billings Chamber of Commerce/Convention and Visitors Bureau
- BNSF Railway
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen, Washington State Legislative Board
- Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees Division of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Campbell County Chamber of Commerce
- Campbell County Economic Development Corporation
- Carpenters Industrial Council
- Cloud Peak Energy
- Durham & Bates Agencies Inc.
- Franklin County Farm Bureau
- Greater Spokane Incorporated
- Gunderson Marine
- Idaho Association of Commerce and Industry
- Idaho Chamber Alliance
- International Trade Alliance
- J.R. Simplot Company
- JH Kelly
- Lampson International Cranes
- Lydig Construction
- Montana Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Coal Council
- Montana Contractors' Association
- Montana Rail Link, Inc.
- Monical Engineering
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Mining Association
- Oregon Building Trades Council
- Pacific Merchant Shipping Association
- Pacific Northwest International Trade Association
- Peabody Energy
- Pederson Brothers Incorporated
- Portland Business Alliance
- Portland & Western Railroad, Inc.
- Southeastern Montana Development Corporation
- SSA Marine
- Transportation Communications Union - International Association of Machinists
- Union Pacific
- United Transportation Union - Montana State Legislative Board
- United Transportation Union - Oregon State Legislative Board
- United Transportation Union - Washington State Legislative Board
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Northwest Region
- Vigor Industrial
- Washington Farm Bureau
- Washington Farm Labor Association
- Western Business Roundtable
- Western Environmental Trade Association
- Wyoming Business Alliance
- Wyoming Mining Association
Want to add your name to the list? Join us today!
It's time to create good jobs. It's time to move forward with new exports.
Keep up-to-date and get involved.
Get the Facts
Less than 1%
Locomotives are the most fuel efficient means of ground transportation in America, accounting for less than 1% of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions.